Exterminator 10km

Second year that this event has taken place in South Devon College in Paignton. This year there was a bigger turnout (approx 300) and i had a title to defend. I went off with a pack of about 7 others for the first 2km then that dwiddled to 2 others. After about 5km a started to make a gap between these 2 my using the hills and blind bends to attack on. Eventually i pulled away and was running on my own for the last 3 or so km. i managed to finish about 25sec faster than last year, which i was happy with. I also recieved lots of prizes which is why i came back for this race. Got a £20 running shop voucher, trophy and free entry the Bupa Great South Run. Also i got a huge box of fruit and veg, which i struggled to carry up the hill to my car after all the running!

I will be eating healthy this week!

Results

Comments